Water Spray Retort
1. The premium spray retorts allow for pasteurization with minimum process water, direct heating and indirect cooling, and no touch between cooling water and process water, successfully avoiding secondary contamination.
2. The noise of the water rain retorts is extremely low, creating a quiet and comfortable working environment.
3. The water spray retorts also boast perfect pressure control. During the whole processing procedure, the pressure is constantly adjusted to adapt to the changing pressure inside product package. They ideally keep package deformation to a minimum, well suitable for gas packaging and two-piece can packaging.
4. The advanced and stable Siemens PLC control system ensures our clients are able to timely locate replacement parts of the batch retorts across the world, reducing downtime.
5. The sterilization equipment makes it convenient to configure automatic corollary equipment for unmanned food workshops in the future.
6. There are two kinds of doors for your choice, namely top door and side door (optional).
7. The whole sterilization process adopts PLC fully automatic linearity control. Via the PLC control, the temperature difference of thermal distribution is limited within ±0.5°C. The autoclave sterilizers allow for multi-stage heating, effectively saving energy. It also has an additional F value recorder (optional), capable of storing 100 scheduled processes.